Uvalde Mass Shooting and Reddit’s Ability to Help? TikTok launches Subscriptions and Spring’s Annelies Jansen Talks Taking the Pain Out of Commerce for Creators
Uvalde Texas’ mass shooting and Reddit’s power? Tiktok launches subscriptions, copying Twitch, but what's the real reason? And we chat with Annelies Jansen of Spring who explains tools for Creators that also takes the pain out of commerce!
In this week’s episode:
- Another Mass Shooting. Can social media move people to act? Hear the positive side, what happened on Reddit.
- TikTok launches live creator subscriptions – copies Twitch. Lauren chimes in and Josh reveals the surprising reason. We’re Just Chatting y’all.
- YouTube Shorts rolls out Ads globally. How does this affect Creators?
- The Interview with Annelies Jansen, COO of Spring – revealing tools that help creators, with a great pitch why Creators should choose Spring over all others!
- Uploads / Downloads – Made In Network invests in creators and Twitter Rebrands?
As always, catch a new episode every Friday on your favorite podcasting site. Please leave a comment and visit our website www.creatorupload.com – subscribe and send us a message - We'd love to hear from you!
Please visit Spri.ng’s Mint-On-Demand yes, one of our AWESOME sponsors!
Jellysmack is promoting its amazing Creator Program so please be sure to check it out.
~From the Team at Creator Upload