Instagram is NFT-ing it, More TikTok Users than YouTube, and We Hang with Paul Leys of 368 in NYC
Instagram is getting into NFT's, Tiktok is grabbing more user time than YouTube, and we chat with Paul Leys of 368 all while hanging together in NYC!
In this week’s episode:
- Josh and Lauren are finally face-to-face on Broadway!
- Instagram is getting into NFT’s – can we trust Adam Mosseri this time though?
- U.S. users are on track to spending more time on Tiktok than on YouTube. Impressive.
- And a cool interview with Paul Leys, Co-Founder of 368 in NYC – wait, what is 368? Paul tells us, "...it's a lot of things..." and he shares how they make it all work!
- There really is a Global Meme Summit. No, really. MemeCon for short.
Can you guess what this week’s upload is? Hint: It has something to do with Nebula.
As always, catch a new episode every Friday on your favorite podcasting site. Please leave a comment and visit our website www.creatorupload.com – please subscribe and send us a message - We'd love to hear from you!
One of our sponsors (who we luv!), Jellysmack is promoting its amazing Creator Program – be sure to check it out!