We Talk Facebook Troubles, Preview the Streamys, Chat with Google’s Adam Stewart, and MrBeast’s $1.5 Billion. Did We Mention Oprah?
Josh gives an inside preview of the Streamy Awards. Lauren talks Facebook/Meta woes and we have a great interview with YouTube and Google’s Adam Stewart. PS. MrBeast, Oprah, $1.5B.
In this episode:
- An inside preview of the upcoming Streamy Awards! Save the date Dec. 4th, 2022 in person and streaming online.
- Facebook / Meta – Lauren chimes in on the list of Facebook’s current and somewhat continuing issues and how the Metaverse maybe shouldn’t be Zuck’s focus. Investors seem to agree.
- Youtube/Google - Alphabet’s earnings update and although also a loss, very different than what Facebook is going through… but why?
- The interview with Google and Youtube’s Adam Stewart.
- Mr. Beast and $1.5 Billion. Is Jimmy Donaldson on his way to being the next…
Check out Jellysmack. Also, here’s Spring’s Link.
We have a YouTube Page! Please subscribe and follow. (Thank you!)
Catch a new episode every Friday on your favorite podcasting site. Please subscribe, like, and share! Visit our website www.creatorupload.com. We love hearing from you!