Emma Chamberlain is Most Fav, Black Rifle Coffee’s Mat Best Branding, and Instagram Reels Cuts Revenue
Emma Chamberlain is the most fav among Gen Z and Mat Best has as much coffee cred, so in terms of branding and promotion, what gives? Instagram Reels and revenue cuts.
On today’s episode, we have an amazing guest host, Brendan Gahan, Partner & Chief Social Officer at Mekanism. We get Brendan’s influencer marketing eye on all of our top stories!
- What Piper Sandler’s biannual report means in terms of Gen Z and top influencers Emma Chamberlain and her coffee brand.
- Speaking of coffee... ever wonder why a Veteran-owned, successful coffee brand like Black Rifle Coffee Company, co-owned by famous internet personality, Mat Best is not on the forefront of social media news? Josh and Brendan dig into it.
- The brilliance behind BRCC and how these creators might have pulled off branding in the best way possible for creators.
- Instagram Reels creators and revenue cuts. Creative Juice and its interesting take on creator funding. TikTok revs up Stories. Pokemon, WrestleMania, and something to do with Logan Paul.
- As always, our Uploads and Downloads!
Catch a new episode every Friday on your favorite podcasting site. Please leave a comment on Apple or, Spotify and visit our website www.creatorupload.com. Subscribe and send us a message. We’d love to hear from you!
~From the team at Creator Upload