A Brilliant Amicus Brief by The Onion. The FCC recommends a Ban on TikTok. Elon’s Bringing Back Vine and Facebook Finally Makes It Easier for Creators.
A must-read amicus brief by The Onion. The FCC Recommends a ban on TikTok, finally. And Elon Musk is bringing back Vine.
In this episode:
- The Onion. An Amicus Brief. The Right to Parody. LegalEagle Video
- The FCC Recommends a ban on TikTok. Finally.
- Twitter’s Elon Musk is bringing back Vine. And possibly adding a video feature that charges viewers to watch…Hmmmm.
- Facebook makes it easier for creators. Lauren says it’s a huge change!
- A disagreement between Josh and Lauren on an NFT Marketplace feature.
- And Uploads & Downloads – Patreon and YouTube Prime Time Channel.
Check out Jellysmack – Jellysmash.
Also, here’s Spring’s Link.
We have a YouTube Page! Please subscribe and follow. (Thank you!)
Catch a new episode every Friday on your favorite podcasting site. Please subscribe, like, and share! Visit our website www.creatorupload.com. We love hearing from you!